5 Reasons To Buy Now
Prices, mortgage rates and soaring rents all make it a very good time to buy real estate now, instead of waiting for spring.
1. Supply Is Shrinking – Inventory is declining and finding your dream home may become more difficult going forward. Shrinking inventory drives prices upward.
2. Price Increases Are On The Horizon – Prices are projected to appreciate by over 25% from now to 2018. Buyers will probably pay more both in price and interest rate if they wait until the spring.
3. Owning A Home Helps Create Family Wealth – Whether you rent or own your home, you are paying a mortgage; your mortgage or your landlord’s mortgage. The Fed, in a recent study, revealed that the net worth of the average homeowner is 30 times greater than that of a renter.
4. Interest Rates Are Projected To Rise – The Mortgage Bankers Association, the National Association of Realtors, Freddie, and Fannie have all projected that the 30-year mortgage rate will be over 5% by the end of 2014.
5. Buy Low, Sell High – We can create family wealth, as long as we follow this simple principle. Today, real estate is selling ‘low’ compared to where it will be next year. It’s time to buy.‹ back to all posts